Fees TBA Per Person sharing
Free Spirit Escapades
20 – 25 November 2024
5-Night Wild Dolphin Semi-Luxury Retreat
Facilitated by Sophia Gittings and Courtney Ward
You are invited to join Courtney and Sophia for an unforgettable 5-night Semi-Luxury seaside retreat in the exquisite wilds of Ponta Malongane, Mozambique.
A truly blissful weekend awaits filled with life enhancing experiences that will uplift, excite and transform you!
Through dance – movement – song – sound – turquoise ocean immersion – wild dolphin transmission and ceremony, we will guide you on a deep and transformational journey into the beautiful multi dimensions of self.
Let us consciously explore our inner world, so that we are able to reach and access deep cellular healing and its life changing integration.
Together we will
- Swim with wild dolphins.
- Enjoy sacred chocolate.
- Pray and dance our prayers into form.
- Merge ancient wisdom into our modern age through shamanic sound healing, songs and vibration.
- Immerse in daily yoga and meditation.
- Indulge in decadent beach days.
- Grow in spirit and connection!
This retreat will have you feeling blissful, euphoric, inspired, grounded and in deep gratitude for the gifts of Pachamama., our Mother Earth.
To encounter a dolphin in the wild .. in the open ocean.. is a true gift, their agile, playful spirits inspire a well spring of joy and childlike curiosity Wild dolphins invite an incredible sense of freedom – it is an immense privilege to meet them here in these clear, warm and beautiful waters. To dance with a dolphin is a transmission of pure LOVE.. it is Life transforming…
Our Wild Dolphin encounters are deeply respectful and are always conducted on the dolphins terms and natures conditions.
From Depression to Devotion! Her life has been an incredible journey of life lessons and healing. After spending 22 years in corporate, Sophia stepped onto the path of healing through yoga and It was on this path that she realized her true purpose.
She has completed various yoga teacher trainings including Vinyasa, Hatha, Kundalini and Forrest yoga, working with groups, corporates and private clients. She is the owner of a beautiful yoga studio in Modderfontein, Johannesburg offering outdoor experiences and classes. Sophia is also a qualified Cacao ceremonialist and space holder, offering exquisite heart opening experiences.
Essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine’, Courtney is a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity. Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector. Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness programme.
Sea View Semi-Luxury Beach House
This beautiful sea side cottage is right on the beach, situated in the coastal forest Mar Azul Estate in the paradise that is Ponta Malongane. Watching the sun rise out of the ocean from the deck of this home that has stunning sea views.
The house boats 5 bedrooms – but can comfortable sleep 12 persons. There is a quaint and well equipped open plan kitchen with gorgeous sea views for both our catered and self catered meals.
Fees TBA Per Person sharing
- 5 nights accommodation in semi–luxury sea view beach villa (twin share)
- Catered x 5 Two course brunch
- Catered x 3 Two Course Dinners (two retreat dinners will be enjoyed out in the vibrant village at own expense)
- Teas and coffees
- 2 x Dolphin Swim Launches: Educational, respectful and awareness-based Dolphin swims guided by Courtney
- Snorkeling course, Code-of-conduct, Boat safety briefings
- Professional Snorkeling Equipment x 3 Ocean Launches
- 4×4 Transfers from the border to camp (return)
- Medicine Song & Sound journey with Courtney
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Cacao and Mandala Ceremony with Sophia
- Sacred Elemental Dance & movement with Sophia
- Daily Yoga and meditation with Sophia
- Lots of decadent beach time
- Transport to the Mozambique border (we will arrange a shuttle bus from Durban airport to the Mozambique border, cost to be advised)
- 2 x evening meals for own expense in the village
- All Drinks except TEA and COFFEE are for your personal account
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
- Rapid Covid tests at border or PCR tests
I so look forward to these retreats with Sophia & Courtney. I feel so at home with like minded souls whom I’ve never met but feel that we are all connected. The last retreat brought something out in me that I cant explain. The different sounds that I heard from sound therapy made me feel like I wanted to be surrounded by loving sounds all day everyday. I was filled with love because I was surrounded by loving souls that GET me and made be believe I could succeed in my Reiki Healing adding powerful Crystals and soothing sound. I am forever grateful.
We were so lucky and happened to swim with a huge superpod of dolphins – not only was that mind blowing, the reefs were alive with schools of fish – what a privilege to witness – thank you Courtney for the magic you also found us the most wonderful accommodation. We could not have asked for a better or more relaxing holiday.
I had the most wonderful experience swimming with the Dolphins a few years back with Courtney – mind blowing… imprinted on my soul forever! Then last year had another awesome Journey of the Soul with Sophia and Courtney on a Woman’s retreat in the Groot Marico. The combination of Sound Journey, Yoga and Cacao Ceremony. Do not hesitate to embark on a Journey with these two very special Souls… your Soul will be wanting more!
GET IN TOUCH
SA: 073 544 1485
Mozambique: 00258 84 455 4319