- This event has passed.
Rejuvenating African Soul Retreat + Wild Dolphin Safari
March 5 - March 16
This incredible soul inspired journey takes you to both the mountains & ocean landscapes of a magnificent African dream.
Kingfisher – Soul retreat in the Waterberg Mountains
This mountain sanctuary soul retreat offers you:
- Every day, indulge your spirit by
- Exploring the delights of sustainable living
- Visiting the neighbouring lion sanctuary, also home to other orphaned predator
- Walking, to your heart’s delight
- Observing the beautiful topography to reconnect with your inner Soul
- Making and moulding cob (natural building material), if you wish
- Creating exquisite Soul Cards
- Forming a beautiful Crystal Mandala
- Going on an African Elephant Adventure
- Visiting a local African school
- Star gazing
- Just being and appreciating some ‘Me-time’
- Relish traditional South African suppers in the evenings, around camp fires.
- Wander off to bed, whenever!
Magic WILD DOLPHIN Safari
Prior to your Wild Dolphin retreat we will spend a night at the beautiful Victorian Guesthouse Goble Palms in the vibrant world of Durban, KwaZulu Natal before we make our way to the border of Mozambique to Respectfully Swim with wild and free dolphins on their own terms – in their own environment with Halo Gaia, in Ponta Malongane Southern Mozambique. This guided ocean safari is a rare and wonderful experience, to share a close encounter with Wild Bottle Nose Dolphins in the open ocean is life changing! Simply said. It is a dream come true…
A fun 4×4 drive over the sandy dune tracks brings you to the remote and Magnificent Tartaruga Luxury Beach Forest Camp. It is an exclusive private luxury tented camp that offers comfort, and tranquillity. This beautiful part of the world is an absolute paradise for nature lovers.
This wonderful 4 night safari retreat not only cherishes the wild dolphins but also invites you to take meditative long walks on an untouched beach; savour delicious cuisine; celebrate the local school children; explore the nearby Latino African village and learn about their wonderful culture, indulge in the healing vibrations of a sound Journey, explore your body-mind-spirit in daily sea-view YOGA and at the end of a soul-fulfilling day; luxuriate in the white cotton sheets of your beautiful safari tent with the sound of the waves lapping nearby!
After a deeply nourishing ocean immersion we will make our way back to Durban for a sunset river cruise. In Durban we will once again stay at the luxurious Goble Palms – for two nights – you will lavish in a decadent full day of pampering at the exquisite Mangwanani African spa.