PLEASE CONTACT ALWAYSB FOR RATES AND TO BOOK YOUR SPOT
5 March – 16 March 2019
11 Nights total
Waterberg – Soul Retreat
5 – 9 March 2019
This mountain sanctuary soul retreat offers you
- Exploring the delights of sustainable living
- Visiting the neighbouring lion sanctuary, also home to other orphaned predator
- Walking, to your heart’s delight
- Observing the beautiful topography to reconnect with your inner Soul
- Making and moulding cob (natural building material), if you wish
- Creating exquisite Soul Cards
- Forming a beautiful Crystal Mandala
- Going on an African Elephant Adventure
- Visiting a local African school
- Star gazing
- Just being and appreciating some ‘Me-time’
- Relish traditional South African suppers in the evenings, around camp fires
- Wander off to bed, whenever…
Mozambique WILD DOLPHIN Soul immersion
9 – 16 March 2018
Prior to your Wild Dolphin retreat we will spend a night at the beautiful Victorian Guesthouse Goble Palms in the vibrant world of Durban, KwaZulu Natal before we make our way to the border of Mozambique to Respectfully Swim with wild and free dolphins on their own terms – in their own environment with Halo Gaia, in Ponta Malongane Southern Mozambique. This guided ocean safari is a rare and wonderful experience, to share a close encounter with Wild Bottle Nose Dolphins in the open ocean is life changing! Simply said. It is a dream come true…
A fun 4×4 drive over the sandy dune tracks brings you to the remote and Magnificent Tartaruga Luxury Beach Forest Camp. It is an exclusive private luxury tented camp that offers comfort, and tranquillity. This beautiful part of the world is an absolute paradise for nature lovers.
This wonderful 4 night safari retreat not only cherishes the wild dolphins but also invites you to take meditative long walks on an untouched beach; savour delicious cuisine; celebrate the local school children; explore the nearby Latino African village and learn about their wonderful culture, indulge in the healing vibrations of a sound Journey, explore your body-mind-spirit in daily sea-view YOGA and at the end of a soul-fulfilling day; luxuriate in the white cotton sheets of your beautiful safari tent with the sound of the waves lapping nearby!
After a deeply nourishing ocean immersion we will make our way back to Durban for a sunset river cruise. In Durban we will once again stay at the luxurious Goble Palms – for two nights – you will lavish in a decadent full day of pampering at the exquisite Mangwanani African spa.
AUTHOR, REFLEXOLOGY EXPERT
A recognised authority on Reflexology and natural healing worldwide. For over 24 years Chris has been a keynote and guest speaker at International Congresses, as well as presenting seminars throughout the UK, America, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, China, Japan and the Far East. Now, Chris combines this Universal Knowledge and Experience with Permaculture, her latest passion. Chris has just written and had her 8th book published:
“Within every human being is a natural desire to be healthy and well—health being the foundation for an abundant life. With the human race becoming increasingly frenetic, keeping pace can be incredibly daunting, and personal wellbeing often ends up taking a back seat. There is no better time than now to use these accelerated energies to ‘Hot-foot it to Health’ with Reflexology, an ancient and highly effective form of natural healing. Using the feet— the physique’s unsung heroes—reflexology activates and mobilises the body’s innate healing abilities to hasten the healing process. In this insightful book, Christine Lynne Stormer-Fryer, a world-renowned authority on natural healing and health, reveals how feet highlight the mental, physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of being human, and suggests the best steps to regain and maintain optimum health using the neutral energies of reflexology.”
Co owner and facilitator at the Country Estate, talented musician and retired business man, John light heartedly entertains guests with amusing anecdotes, fascinating stories about South Africa along with insights into its intriguing history.
Our Wonderful retreat coordinator that ensures you will have a most relaxed and wonderful time.
Essentially a performer in the great arts of the divine’, Courtney is a talented artist, actor and musician. She is especially gifted in her spontaneous ability to apply her artistic gifts and musical talents to a group dynamic in aid of personal transformation and creativity. Since 1999 Courtney has worked passionately and intensively with the resident pod of Inshore Bottle Nose dolphins of Southern Mozambique as Halo Gaia’s owner, Ponta Malongane`s Ocean Safari guide, leading Dolphin Swim Facilitator and data collector. Through her intimate relations with the dolphins, her love of people and her love of the ocean, Courtney offers an extraordinary Ocean Awareness program.
Tartaruga Luxury Beach Forest Camp
Tucked away in the forest canopy right on the beach, the lodge offers total privacy. With a maximum capacity of 16 guests, we can now offer you an exclusive and luxurious dolphin swim getaway.
Built on wooden platforms all tents are spacious and airy, fully fitted with en-suite bathrooms, hot water, tea/coffee making facilities, electric fans, linen and comfortable beds with ‘walk-in’ mosquito nets.
PLEASE CONTACT ALWAYSB FOR RATES AND TO BOOK YOUR SPOT
- 3 nights – Luxury Victorian accommodation in Durban prior and post retreat
- 4 nights’ accommodation in luxury tented lodge (twin share)
- 4 x catered brunch – A generous brunch is served after the launches each day
- 3 x Dinners (x 1 dinner at own expense in the village)
- 3 x Dolphin Swim Launches: Educational, respectful and awareness-based dolphin swims guided by Courtney
- 4×4 Transfers from the border to camp (return)
- Indigenous and shamanic sound journeys and interactive drumming
- Snorkeling course, code-of-conduct, boat safety briefings
- Photographs of your ocean experiences
- Return shuttle transport Durban to Mozambique
- Decadent African spa spoil
- Return Air Flights – Johannesburg / Durban
- 1 x evening meals for own expense in the village
- All Drinks except TEA and COFFEE are for your personal account
- Hire of snorkelling equipment
- Visa (ONLY for non-South African passport holders)
This trip was truly transformational. I was listening to my heart and when I heard about Courtney and Shakti’s Dolphin Retreat. It was a clear YES. However, nothing could have prepared me for the depth of experience, learning and healing that lay ahead.Wendy
What an incredibly amazing company! Having attended several retreats with Courtney I can honestly say that it nothing short of life changing. Magnificently organised, incredibly professional. Such an honour and privilege to be part of the Halo Gaia family…Ty
Wow, what an incredible team of people, well organised, extremely professional!! Courtney and her crew went the extra mile to give us a dolphin experience, it was absolutely amazing and then to see and be so closed to the whales too, incredible.Franscheska